This is everyday life subjects that come up. My feel on things. Things that come up during the day. Thoughts. Anything that I can write about with passion. Mostly "raw" moments on this journey through Motherhood.

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Introduction

My name is Sarah Rose & I am 25 years old, I recently gave birth to my beautiful little boy Hunter James! It seems like a life time ago that I was on this account, it's amazing looking back at my train of thought from when I was a teenager. Also embarrassing but hey, we are all young once! But what I've really come here to talk about is my new journey as a new mum! A journey in which I became a woman. I'll try to blog at least once a week, between enjoying every moment with Hunter and day to day routines etc. I've always loved writing so I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do! I'm here to share some "raw" moments of motherhood. I won't bypass the horrible moments, I will definitely have stories you can all relate to. Welcome to my page! If you'd like, please follow me on Instagram as well: https://www.instagram.com/hunter_and_mummy

No comments: